Explore stunning national parks & wilderness locations in Te Tau Ihu (Top of the South Island) while undertaking 5 days of adventuring.
Take part in adventurous experiences that are not only fun but also challenging and rewarding. Leave with a deeper appreciation of the environments of Te Tau Ihu.
The outcome of completing an Aotearoa Adventure is a great sense of achievement, increased confidence and the gift of a memorable experience that will be shared with new friends made along the way. You will not only discover more remote places but also your inner adventurer!
The programme will include a mix of activities that could include sea kayaking, tramping, caving, rock-climbing, abseiling, camping, navigation skills, stand-up paddle-boarding. Activities are subject to the season, weather conditions and other logistical factors. Further programme detail is provided on enrolment.
|July Holidays||Golden Bay Adventures|
|Sept/Oct Holidays||Nelson Lakes Sea Kayaking & Hiking Expedition|
This is an ExpedNZ Programme. 100% profit from this programme goes towards a fund that supports community focused programming.
This programme is for you if:
- You love being in the outdoors
- You want to build your adventure knowledge & skills
- You’re keen to explore new wilderness environments to connect with nature
- OR are simply keen to inject adventure into your holiday!
- Increasing willingness to learn
- Understanding and assuming personal responsibility
- Developing belief in self and increasing confidence
- Developing a positive attitude
- Recognising and developing potential
- Developing resilience skills (coping with challenge and change)
- Developing positive communication skills
You will leave this course with a bunch of new friends and on an adventure buzz! Check out our latest adventures on Facebook and Instagram.
Related Holiday Programmes
- Go Wild | 7-10 year olds
- Junior Journey | 11 – 13 year olds
- Senior Journey | 14 – 16 year olds
Interested in earning NCEA credits outside the classroom? We offer a range of fully funded Trades Academy Programmes during the school terms.