We can create a unique experiential learning programme that will be designed to meet your goals.
Use our base, our facilities, access to outdoors, specialist gear and qualified instructors to design a programme suited to your group. Colleagues, friends, sports clubs or whānau – whoever makes up your group, let our experienced team design a bespoke programme that meets your groups goals.
Whether you choose a day programme or multi-day programme with overnights we have you covered. Choose from:
- Being challenged and working as a team to complete the on-site high ropes course,
- Heading underground for a unique chance to explore cave systems,
- Prepare your team for a Civil Defence emergency with first aid skills and simulated emergency exercises,
- Connect and unify your team with a multi-day waka ama journey in the Abel Tasman National Park,
- Take part in an action-packed mini-adventure race,
- Or simply take time to connect with nature!
Check out our Outcomes and Activities page to help guide you.
What did you have in mind? Funding may be available to community groups – it’s worth getting in touch.
Interested in making a booking? Please fill out our Booking Enquiry Form.
Gear and Access
We can provide all the specialist outdoor equipment and if needed offer personal gear for those that don’t have access. Whatever your group needs are, all options will be tailored to age and ability level.
All the safety and regulatory requirements have been sorted. We are certified as a registered provider of outdoor activities. Read more about how we put Safety First.
All programmes are delivered by our friendly and professional educators, who are highly trained and experienced facilitators with a passion for designing and delivering world class experiential learning programmes.
Facilities & Support
We can take care of group logistics, provide organisational support and for overnight programmes even organise food! Find out more about our Our Facilities.