Leadership Development Camp
Whenua Iti Outdoors has a long history of delivering effective leadership focused courses. The Leadership Development Camp is primarily aimed at Year 11 students and is delivered in an adventure based setting.
The aim of the Leadership Development Camp is to provide students with an opportunity to explore leadership concepts, work in a team environment and practice personal and group work skills
On completion of this course students will be able to:
- Describe team or group roles and/or responsibilities in relation to a routine task.
- Participate and communicate in a team or group to complete a routine task.
- Challenge themselves and support others in their challenges
- Participate in activities where co-operation will lead to success
- Suggest ideas for improving trust, cooperation and communication in the group
- Use appropriate communication and behaviour during challenging activities
- Model behaviour that is desirable in a supportive group
- Demonstrate responsible environmental practices
Year 11 students
Course includes 2 Level 1 credits
Block course format, includes overnights
Tasman / Nelson
$150 plus GST per student, includes $45 food contribution.
On request by school.
Subject to availability
Have a Questionemail@example.com
Other Leadership Courses
Whenua Iti Outdoors also offer a Level 3 Leadership Advanced course, within the suite of STAR courses. STAR Courses
You can also contact us for a tailored leadership programme specific to your needs. Tailored Programme